What about Chris Ash?

Brickell

Redshirt Freshman
Supposedly - Sark isn't going to retain him as DC for Texas, and it doesn't seem like right now other teams are pursuing him as DC.

If we can Baker, do you think he'd be a good hire?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not sure why such the quick no, really seemed like the Texas defense started to get better at the end of the season.
No they Didn't . Teams they played had average offenses. But if you want to justify that as improvement, Ok.

- look at everywhere he's coached. Defenses are swiss cheese.
-Terrible Rutgers Coach... even took over the play calling midway through the 3rd year... and they were worse if that's possible
- Couldn't recruit worth a ****.. really really really bad. Clueless
- while at OSU .. Schiano was actually the play caller when they were co -DCs

Trust me - no one is beating down his down for him to be a DC.... or even a position coach. (he coaches DBs BTW)

JC

would rather have Ashy Larry from Chappelle's Show
comedy central GIF

No they Didn't . Teams they played had average offenses. But if you want to justify that as improvement, Ok.

- look at everywhere he's coached. Defenses are swiss cheese.
-Terrible Rutgers Coach... even took over the play calling midway through the 3rd year... and they were worse if that's possible
- Couldn't recruit worth a ****.. really really really bad. Clueless
- while at OSU .. Schiano was actually the play caller when they were co -DCs

Trust me - no one is beating down his down for him to be a DC.... or even a position coach. (he coaches DBs BTW)

JC
Gotcha, honestly didn’t know enough about him, honestly thought Texas improved defensively this season.

Supposedly - Sark isn't going to retain him as DC for Texas, and it doesn't seem like right now other teams are pursuing him as DC.

If we can Baker, do you think he'd be a good hire?
Have you ever seen Texas play defense?

Advertisement

Not advocating for this dude at all, but in total fairness.... The State University of New Jersey played in literally the first college football game ever and I'm pretty sure they've had exactly one good coach.

Advertisement
Back