What a world we live in…

AmherstCane

Recruit
Advertisement
3 years of L’s career were destroyed for nothing while Bill Self’s cheating was documented in text messages.

And the NCAA refs gave Kansas the assist to the Final 4.

What a world.

There are rich tradition basketball schools but Kansas is horrible in almost every sport except this one. The NCAA is a joke. It will pick off insignificant programs every once in awhile and look the other way on the big ones.

Considering Kansas was front and center of the Adidas scandal what a disgrace.**** them.

Last edited:
Karma always finds a way.
LSU is currently receiving their karma. Not sure Kansas will. They’re a blue blood. “Untouchable”. But it is extremely difficult to know what Miami’s program suffered under unjust persecution and then watch Kansas end our best run in school history, and go on to win the national title.

LSU is currently receiving their karma. Not sure Kansas will. They’re a blue blood. “Untouchable”. But it is extremely difficult to know what Miami’s program suffered under unjust persecution and then watch Kansas end our best run in school history, and go on to win the national title.
And to boot, the refs aided them in their run. Had the refs not interfered in our game, we likely would've been able to keep it close.

Advertisement
LSU is only getting it because 1) it takes pressure off of their football program and the even more egregious issues there and 2) it reached a point that was unable to be ignored.

3 years of L’s career were destroyed for nothing while Bill Self’s cheating was documented in text messages.

And the NCAA refs gave Kansas the assist to the Final 4.

What a world.

Talked to my boy who’s a former big KU fan, & a former Witchita St player in the 80’s. He said the news back home (he’s from Oklahoma) about the KU + Adidas chit is muuuuuuuch worst than what was nationally reported. He said it’s so bad that he stopped following KU ball. He said Self is on tape, negotiating w/ an Adidas rep to purchase a player, among several other things; not just text msgs.

KU is still under investigation, and u could tell Emmert was uncomfortable handing them the trophy. Blood called them The Kansas City Jayhawks. Lol. I’m not sure what comes of this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this title is vacated like ULs. Who knows.

Talked to my boy who’s a former big KU fan, & a former Witchita St player in the 80’s. He said the news back home (he’s from Oklahoma) about the KU + Adidas chit is muuuuuuuch worst than what was nationally reported. He said it’s so bad that he stopped following KU ball. He said Self is on tape, negotiating w/ an Adidas rep to purchase a player, among several other things; not just text msgs.

KU is still under investigation, and u could tell Emmert was uncomfortable handing them the trophy. Blood called them The Kansas City Jayhawks. Lol. I’m not sure what comes of this, but I wouldn’t be surprised if this title is vacated like ULs. Who knows.
Gotta tell you, I have never heard of anyone outright stopping their fandom from these sorts of things. I can only begin to imagine what was recorded.

Advertisement
Gotta tell you, I have never heard of anyone outright stopping their fandom from these sorts of things. I can only begin to imagine what was recorded.

Bro, I hadn’t talked to him in a minute, so I was checking his temperature about how he felt about the game, & he texted back: “Bro, I don’t follow KU ball anymore.” I was shocked af so I called, and when he said things have come out back home that’s not being reported, I was like oh chit.

This is a diehard fan, man; friends w/ Danny Manny, played w/ Antoine Carr at Witchita. He was legit distraught & upset, didn’t wanna talk about it in detail (that’s how deep of a KU fan he was). We just talked about his son thriving in soccer to shift the tension. So I can imagine, man. I’m going to assume it was multiple players, payment arrangements made, kick backs, shoe deals put in place, etc.

Advertisement
Back