What A Soul Crushing Loss For The Troles

valid

Band
Banned
and now we will put a knife through their heart and close the coffin on that wretched program. They have nothing to play for and we will be foaming at the mouth....5 years of pent up frustration about to be unleashed on that candy ***.

WE COMING

Advertisement
Yup.

the stage is definitely set for UM to get a big win next weekend. Its only week 5 and the Noles are already eliminated from the ACC. If we beat them by 14+, I can see them imploding. They still have to play Clemson too.

Should be a banner recruiting year for UM.

Yup.

the stage is definitely set for UM to get a big win next weekend. Its only week 5 and the Noles are already eliminated from the ACC. If we beat them by 14+, I can see them imploding. They still have to play Clemson too.

Should be a banner recruiting year for UM.

If we can win next week and FSU has 3 losses going into Clemson, it would be huge for recruiting not just 2017, but the loaded 2018 class. And you already know the Gators and Georgia are going to lose a few more with their coaching staffs.

The UNC game is actually playing out to be the most important game of the year. That said, I want FSU's cold dead corpse on a platter next Saturday.

Advertisement
giphy-downsized-large.gif

It is fitting for fsu to lose a game on a last second field goal as a backdrop to the coming out of THE U III

They are a few plays away from from being 2-3.

Usf and Charleston were wins but they nearly lost to Ole miss which would have been amazing

Advertisement
You smell that Richt? It's blood in the water, now channel that 80's Canes goon-squad you were apart of and go out next week and straight MURDER THEM.

FSU receiving a beating next week could turn pivotal for many years to come.

Last edited:
I would love to further ruin them. They're down, and we need to kick them while they're down.

Advertisement
The only thing that scares me about FSU is Dalvin Cook. That's it.

he is all im worried about....as long as we do not going int this game the way we did in 2010(last time we were favored)...this should be an enjoyable moment for us

Their season is over. Ours has just begun. I know its a huge rivalry for them but they can't be nearly as fired up as we are gonna be. Just not possible.

Advertisement
They gave their team members that dumbass 'State Champs' ring last year...they've got plenty to play for. They'll be up for the game. We need to demoralize them with a loss.

Advertisement
Back