What a Missed Opportunity by Richt

NVA CANE

All-American
[h=2]Richt really squandered an opportunity to get this program off the mat in football and recruiting terms.[/h]

He was gifted a cupcake schedule and vomited all over himself.

We should be a one loss team to VT, ranked and have recruits excited about this program again.

Regardless of where you think the problems with the team are, Richt really had a chance to change the image of this program this year.

**** shame​

Advertisement
Yup.....good luck recruiting in this dumpster fire. Already getting his *** kicked on the trail and this start isn't helping matters. This should end well.

I know message boards are the place for rapid response.

But nothing has changed for CMR, IMO.

He came in the door saying he didn't have the horses. And he gets 2 seasons to play that card with recruits before the results start to matter.

The only folks worried about the missed opportunity are us fans.

Each recruit is thinking they are the difference maker for this team. And the fact that almost every game has been close does suggest we're a play or play-maker away from having more success in the win column.

He came in the door saying he didn't have the horses. And he gets 2 seasons to play that card with recruits before the results start to matter.

Each recruit is thinking they are the difference maker for this team. And the fact that almost every game has been close does suggest we're a play or play-maker away from having more success in the win column.
Solid post. I hope you're right.

Show me a link where he said we didn't have the horses. I call bull**** on that and say you're making excuses for him.

Advertisement
Statements like, "where are all the big dudes?" Or, "we don't have speed we need on the outside" are code for "I don't have horses", IMO.

But maybe you took those comments to mean something else?

Show me a link where he said we didn't have the horses. I call bull**** on that and say you're making excuses for him.

Were you living in a cave in Afghanistan before the season started? The only thing Richt didn't say was "wow these boys really do suck."

Advertisement
Back