What a huge huge day for our Canes

bobbydigius

illiterate
Premium
I know we are a dumpster fire right now, but thank God FSU isn't getting number 4 this year. Our 5 titles is one of our last advantages we have and them winning a fourth one this year would have been bad news for us. Thank You Mariotta.

Advertisement
I know we are a dumpster fire right now, but thank God FSU isn't getting number 4 this year. Our 5 titles is one of our last advantages we have and them winning a fourth one this year would have been bad news for us. Thank You Mariotta.

a fsu los wouldve been nice/ok, but this thrashing on national tv

fap.gif

Advertisement
If Al Golden was fired right after this game... I would say what a huge day.. yet this is still just another day to me.

Now Golden is going to be using this game and his 14th ranked D as a recruiting pitch to go along with his 6-7 record and the process

Miami's 34 game win streak in the most IMpressive streak in ncaa history when you look at teams beat ( teams ranked, teams with winning records etc)

For more impressive than ou's streak

**** miami 29 game win streak had way more quality than ou's 47 streak.

This also shows that they were lucky this year a lot. Hope this puts some recruits back down on fsu a touch but with Golden here I doubt it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back