what a difference in expectations

nycane

All-ACC
Premium
Richt had a georgia team this year that was expected to struggle. he was 9-3 and one of those loses was the game where Chub had a gruesome injury. meanwhile, we're praying for a 9 win season. thank god things will change now.

Advertisement
Richt should have a decent core of players next season. After all these years though, I'm still in wait and see mode.

Advertisement
Richt had a georgia team this year that was expected to struggle. he was 9-3 and one of those loses was the game where Chub had a gruesome injury. meanwhile, we're praying for a 9 win season. thank god things will change now.

They already have. Three things needed to win at Miami: A decent coach; a Miami quality QB; a couple real DTs. We got the coach and we got the QB. All we need is the DTs. We look better there we have. Now if Mark bring in top DC and does away with read and react your fat rears, things are fine. I expect to win every coastal game, beat Noles, and play in ACC title game. We should not be out coach again, not even by Jimbo. As much as I wanted Butch, I would be counting of superior talent to beat Jimbo. Mark should be good with what we have. It is not the ACC is worry about Mark handling. I do think we now have the best coach in the conference.

Advertisement
Back