What a bad career so far

Advertisement
I couldn't be happier.
I will send him a pair of ****gitty baggy metro jeans as a token of sympathy.

Advertisement
He is a former 5 Star prospect from BTW that currently attends FSU

and played our staff out. kid made them think he was a silent while schollys were limited. then again, he tried to leave FSU to transfer to USC. kids a loser

Advertisement

and played our staff out. kid made them think he was a silent while schollys were limited. then again, he tried to leave FSU to transfer to USC. kids a loser
**** him. But let's be honest, if golden had any sense he would have known that kid had zero interest. Maybe he lied to golden, but the kid had to be forced to visit campus. All the reports clearly indicated he wasn't interested. Al golden was either lying to himself or most likely is just that ******* stupid

Advertisement
that offer should have went to skai moore. alot of people on this board were right about that kid.

Advertisement

I don't think he played our staff... Even Ice said they knew he(Ice) had to make him talk to the staff... The kid was trying hard to get out of an official visit... It was obvious he never wanted to be here...

I've mentioned this many times and ether people want to hear it or not: BTW kids are overrated. The list of players is long

Another great athlete that hasn't amounted to much in college football when it requires thinking. I think he gets it together by his senior season and gets drafted in the 4th of 5th round.

Advertisement
Back