What’s up with Parrish?

Advertisement
It’s the history we’ve seen repeatedly. Until it changes people will worry about it repeating. We slow play a local kid trying to chase after the Jobes and Stevensons and end up with neither and then scramble for a plan C.

This is a much different situation. We already have Cheney who is elite. We'd like to get two RBs in this class, but if we miss out on Knighton and Parrish, we're still in a good spot. In which case, we sign two in '21.

Advertisement
It’s the history we’ve seen repeatedly. Until it changes people will worry about it repeating. We slow play a local kid trying to chase after the Jobes and Stevensons and end up with neither and then scramble for a plan C.
If you worrying about securing plan C’s in May then we doing it completely wrong and should stop even watching miami football because we definitely won’t be back if that’s the case. Clemson ain’t doing that. Can’t just settle(I actually like Parrish but not more than knighton) and the coaches do too.

LUL

Advertisement
If you worrying about securing plan C’s in May then we doing it completely wrong and should stop even watching miami football because we definitely won’t be back if that’s the case. Clemson ain’t doing that. Can’t just settle(I actually like Parrish but not more than knighton) and the coaches do too.
When you recruit scared and lock spots up just for the sake of locking them up, you wind up with Joe Yearby instead of Dalvin Cook.

Quit being scared to recruit, get the best talent as possible to pair with Chaney and that’s knighton. Miami has got to win elite recruiting battles period

I agree with you on the “recruiting the best talent” and “not being scared part.” But I’ll repeat what @Rellyrell said in another thread, Manolo and staff have to learn how to balance things out and not make the U seem like the easy ho down the block.

There’s a way to show love while also making them respect the brand. Start by creating a culture at practice where it’s savagery every day. Survival of the fittest. The whole team doing whatever it takes to get it done. No more excuses.

QB’s, WR’s, TE’s and RB’s, go to Tropical Park on your down time and work on routes and gaining chemistry together. Eat, breathe and sleep with your playbook attached to your hip at all times.

Champions find a way to motivate themselves to be greater than they ever thought that they could be.

Once kids see this type of culture they’ll start buying in.

Talent + Dedication + Determination + Perseverance + Belief = Success

Same goes for the coaches. Get it done on and off the field. No more excuses.

Advertisement
Hey, remember the time Knighton was solidly committed elsewhere and we didn't think twice about him??

Advertisement
Parrish is not better than either Chaney or Knighton....It is what it is...
I'm not saying that he is better than Chaney. Not all! I'm simply stating a case for the young man. He wants to be a cane and Knighton is playing around. Knighton is more physically developed at this stage but if you just compare stats and film, Parrish is better to me. Plus, who was the last Deerfield kid to sign with UM? I'll wait.

Advertisement
Back