What’s up with Parrish?

Dmorgan15

Recruit
What’s going on with his recruitment? I saw something on another site but couldn’t read it.

Advertisement
Pushing back his decision. The staff is waiting to see what Knighton is gonna do.
That’s gotta be tough for Parrish. He’s a really good player but we only have so much room at RB. Hopefully we know who our second back is soon!

Advertisement
The same folks voting for a Clemson mentality cutthroat approach to recruitment/commitment are the same ones that took the fat chick home from the bar because they didn’t have the balls to go after the dime because they don’t know how to play their cards right. You already got a dime in Chaney and another dime in ‘21. We can play our options at this point. God ****.

Advertisement
The same folks voting for a Clemson mentality cutthroat approach to recruitment/commitment are the same ones that took the fat chick home from the bar because they didn’t have the balls to go after the dime because they don’t know how to play their cards right. You already got a dime in Chaney and another dime in ‘21. We can play our options at this point. God ****.
tenor.gif

What about those of us that would take the fat chick home and then go back out looking for something better?

Advertisement
That’s gotta be tough for Parrish. He’s a really good player but we only have so much room at RB. Hopefully we know who our second back is soon!
Agreed but Knighton is one the I want paired with Chaney.Parrish is no slouch by any means either, but I think if we miss on Knighton I’d take one back this year and next year try to pull Amari Daniels to go with Thad Franklin

Advertisement
Quit being scared to recruit, get the best talent as possible to pair with Chaney and that’s knighton. Miami has got to win elite recruiting battles period
It’s the history we’ve seen repeatedly. Until it changes people will worry about it repeating. We slow play a local kid trying to chase after the Jobes and Stevensons and end up with neither and then scramble for a plan C.

Advertisement
Back