What’s the O/U on SFL Commits The U?

Maskoff407

Recruit
I’ve looked at the boards, prospect list, and visit... and With the way it’s looking, I’m only see 2 and a possible SFL commit to Miami. Bissainthe, Stewart, and maybe Tarber. Not sure if it’s because SFL kids not interested in Miami or if it’s because we hired coaches that’s coming from a program where they were recruiting specific area so they are continuing to recruit that area now while in Miami... but either way, Miami literally might have 3 or 4 SFL kids and maybe 8 total FL commits in this class. Wow. Miami gotta do what they gotta do.

Last edited:
Advertisement
1624409370628.gif

4 is my number. SoFla is weak this cycle so it is what it is. Plenty of talent elsewhere so its not really a huge concern. The 2023 class is loaded locally so we'll have a heavy hometown flavor when that comes around.

There is a good deal top SOFL talent not favoring us or we hoping for like Little, Stewart, Lyons, Kenyatta Jackson, Kelly and the other LB not Graham. To flip the script I believe we have to show kids and their handlers we can win and develop talent. Still disappointed with WR unless Gibson commits, even then B+.

Advertisement
Under...

ok, maybe over...

if I had to guess... depends on who they take tho...

Last edited:
4 is my number. SoFla is weak this cycle so it is what it is. Plenty of talent elsewhere so its not really a huge concern. The 2023 class is loaded locally so we'll have a heavy hometown flavor when that comes around.
Very good point. I’ve been saying for awhile that Miami needs to start going out of SFL for more recruits, but this year it just seems evident that’s the path here. I’m all for it. Especially if they bring in Jackson.

Advertisement
You my friend are the epitome of a Troll. You are not here to support UM football. You are here to add your little backhanded comments and negative outlook. Go back from what ever rock you crawled out from.
Lol. You're a joke. I would like anyone to tell me how this or anything I've posted is a negative outlook when it's fact. I work in the HS recruiting arena and I am nothing but a Hurricane fan. I'm dade a county only fan. Hurricanes, Heat, and Dolphins... in that order. Everyone else who commented on this post knows exactly what I'm talking about. Just say you're an idiot versus calling me a troll.

Blissainthe
Stewart
Kelly
Richardson
Lyons
Armelia
Anderson
Spells
Tarber

I'd say we are 33% to sign all of these...Some better than others. Anderson and Tarber are the two that I'm not sure could commit to UM at this time...Hopefully on Tarber but could take or leave Anderson, no problem if staff likes him.

Others who imo could work their way into an offer

Donaldson
Whyce
Alters
Lathan
J-A-C

Don't seem to be interested in the Hallandale kids, Michael Jackson, or the local backs.

I wouldn't totally ole out K.Jackson becoming interested in UM and I'm pretty sure we'd take him.

I think we all do alright but who knows. I just hope we aren't doing something stupid here like making a Tarber wait if he wants in. I actually think we'll end up with about 7 of these kids...Maybe only 5-6 if disappointing year.

Advertisement
You my friend are the epitome of a Troll. You are not here to support UM football. You are here to add your little backhanded comments and negative outlook. Go back from what ever rock you crawled out from.
And the mighty hero from yonder slayed the savage troll in one fell swoop. Quote the hero, evermore.

Advertisement
Half our class of HS recruits will be from SFla. Probaby taking around 22, so I say between 9 and 11. Our board will be ever-changing being that visits just opened up, so hard to say who they'll be. We got 4 (more like 3) committed already and those are not Sfla.

I'll do it by positions instead of players due to the fluidity of the recruiting board:

QB- OOS
RB- OOS
APB/ATH- SFla
WR- OOS
WR- FL (not SFla)
WR- SFla
TE- SFla
OL- SFla
OL- FL (not SFla)
OL- OOS
DE- SFla
DE- SFla