What’s stopping us from playing Jarren Williams ?

Advertisement
He doesn’t know the offense

Every opposing defender knows our offense, but our highly touted recruit does not

At this point I’d give him some live bullets for 3 more games so he keeps his redshirt, atleast see what he’s made of ... because sick rosier has been here for 7 years ofcourse he knows the offense, nkosi is young but showed the poise of a 3 year old out there dudes too caught up in social media and ******* around

Advertisement
Nothing to lose at this point. N'kosi may be mentally done. An Rosier is a bum who is leaving at the end of the year anyway. I expect 2 to 3 more loses from this team.

What is another qb going to give you. The problem is the offense. Has nothing to do with QBs any more. Richt sucks. Tom Brady couldn’t save this offense.

Advertisement
What is another qb going to give you. The problem is the offense. Has nothing to do with QBs any more. Richt sucks. Tom Brady couldn’t save this offense.
You could put Patrick Mahomes, Drew Brees, Ben Roslisberger or Tom Brady and it wouldn't matter. This offense is a complete disaster.

Nothing to lose at this point. N'kosi may be mentally done. An Rosier is a bum who is leaving at the end of the year anyway. I expect 2 to 3 more loses from this team.
That mental aspects falls on richt man ...you did a disservice to everyone including rosier by putting him back in

Filo.gif

Advertisement
What's stopping Jarren Williams from playing?

Nothing but fear.

From a nice, but washed out coach.

****, Williams is the only instinctive, pure QB we have.

CIS/WEZ morons who think Perry is good.

They'd hate for Jarren to show up their Somali pirate golden boy

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back