What’s Going On With KWII??

I regret my earlier posts ridiculing KWII. They were ignorant and sexist.

If a 77 year old man is attracted to a 35 year old woman, we applaud him. But if a 35 year old mane is attracted to a 77 year old woman, we ridicule him.

Advertisement

If a 77 year old man is attracted to a 35 year old woman, we applaud him. But if a 35 year old mane is attracted to a 77 year old woman, we ridicule him.
He dindu nuffin

Advertisement
Advertisement

hes accused of drugging and raping them

Advertisement
hes accused of drugging and raping them
Not the last incident. He is accused of violating the terms of his bond by touching himself in some manner in a gym in view of a 77 year old woman. The 77 year old woman says that 9 days later, while she and Kellen be chilling in a jacuzzi at the gym, he touched her on the arm and the foot.

This is what I recall reading but I could be wrong.

Not the last incident. He is accused of violating the terms of his bond by touching himself in some manner in a gym in view of a 77 year old woman. The 77 year old woman says that 9 days later, while she and Kellen be chilling in a jacuzzi at the gym, he touched her on the arm and the foot.

This is what I recall reading but I could be wrong.

im not solely talking about the last incident. i was referring to his entire body of work. hes had a history of doing same crap he just got caught for. his last incident just makes him a dummy

Or the time he was caught outside of a Targets supposedly self stimulating himself.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/witness-kellen-winslow-*********ing-in-target-parking-lot/

Advertisement
dude this guy has issues of the kind that he needs to spend a long time in a mental health facility and or jail.

“Allegedly *********ing in a Target parking lot.” Or as he likes to call it “looking for a Boston Market” 😂😭🤣😭😭😂💀💀💀💀💀

4DF4C2B9-E6D5-47F3-BE0C-5A06F64CD6DD.gif

Advertisement
Back