"We've got a long way to go"

QSTOKES

Sophomore
LOL, AG's favorite line. How long Al? How long is this process? You've been saying this since day 1. smfh

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
LOL, AG's favorite line. How long Al? How long is this process? You've been saying this since day 1. smfh

It's actually Nick Saban's favorite line.
So you think that Al Golden is comparable to Nick Saban?

Uh, No. I just stated that it's Saban's favorite line along with "the process."

I also don't confuse you with a Hurricane Fan.

With as many wins as Saban has in his career he can say whatever he wants

Joe, we're tackling better, we are doing better on money downs and we are monetizing it over the year but we have a long way to go Joe.

Are we where we want to be? No, guys like Burns, Thomas and Elder are still having trouble buying in. Wyche and the rest of the DL are just lacking consistency. Jesus Joe, we have Sunny plugged in at starting Right Tackle. Kaaya is just two years out of high school. Gus is banged up. We have zero experience at Linebacker. I am coaching special teams. The defense is too complicated for college kids and, to top it off, the new lights barely light up the practice field.

Advertisement

M2TH, how many degrees do you have from UM? 2 right? I guess that you're not a "real" fan.

M2TH, how many degrees do you have from UM? 2 right? I guess that you're not a "real" fan.

Big difference from being an alumnus and a fan, as these message boards prove.

Evidence based arguments are hard to beat.

The university should allow Ag to just send tweets out post practice. That way we dont have to hear his fuggin mouth regurgitate the same ****

Advertisement

He's probably invested roughly $400k into UM, my guess is that you have not. I'd keep quiet chunky buddha and let the big boys talk.

He's probably invested roughly $400k into UM, my guess is that you have not. I'd keep quiet chunky buddha and let the big boys talk.

Keep on guessing.

What he means is that the drive from Miami to Penn State's campus is a long one after he gets fired this season

Advertisement
Back