Wet Willie gave up play calling...

I give the guy credit for making the change. Time will tell if it works out for him. Just like time will tell whether CMR standing pat will work into next season. He’s not firing his son, I doubt he gives up his playcalling duties or hires an OC. I don’t even think he changes any coaches. I think it’s going to be, “let’s give it another year.” Blake just said he’s hands off and I doubt people above him see the urgency to make wholesale changes this year. I certainly could be wrong. If he stands pat, I’m going to say 3-9.

Advertisement
Of course I am. I clearly said we need the same change but it's not the only thing that needs to be fixed.

The point was just because he gave up playcalling...the issues on FSU are deeper than that...just like us...and we will both continue to lose games without deep changes.

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension and critical thinking abilities.
Maybe you should stop worrying about FSU and worry more about our dumpster fire program?...

Last year we played ND 10 games into the season and only 1 team scored more than 20 points against ND and we put up 41, more than any team that year including the bowl game. That includes UGA who played them last year and ended up in the NC. Dont sit here and pretend that this offense sucks when the players execute from top to bottom.
I mean, I know you aren't sharp, and your inability to spot an anomalous occurrence for both teams is not helping that.

Maybe you should stop worrying about FSU and worry more about our dumpster fire program?...

Maybe you're illiterate. Did I start this thread? How does anything I said in this thread demonstrate that I am worrying about FSU?

It's pretty simple. I said changing the play caller alone will solve neither teams problems in response to the OP pointing out Willie giving it up.

You may have more problems than our "dumpster fire" program.

Advertisement
Maybe you're illiterate. Did I start this thread? How does anything I said in this thread demonstrate that I am worrying about FSU?

It's pretty simple. I said changing the play caller alone will solve neither teams problems in response to the OP pointing out Willie giving it up.

You may have more problems than our "dumpster fire" program.
You said they lost and WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE as if we have a winning record and you can forsee the future. Since you can forsee the future how about giving us a heads up about ours, or the winning numbers to the next mega millions / powerball drawing? ...

You said they lost and WILL CONTINUE TO LOSE as if we have a winning record and you can forsee the future. Since you can forsee the future how about giving us a heads up about ours, or the winning numbers to the next mega millions / powerball drawing? ...

Ok, keep skipping the whole point of my original post. You're failing to comprehend a simple comparative argument...

Willie gave up play calling = This is not the only issue FSU has and will not solve their problems completely = We have a lot of the same issues = CMR giving up playing calling (and I want him to) is only one step in the process to righting our program.

There is nothing further I can say to you regarding this because you're either being intentionally or unintentionally thick.

I mean, I know you aren't sharp, and your inability to spot an anomalous occurrence for both teams is not helping that.

Sorry. I'm living in reality. Miami scored more points against Notre Dame than anyone in the last 2 years. Of course it's a ******* anomaly. But while you can pretend it didnt happen and talk about "what ifs", I'll be looking at a fairly recent scoreboard.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back