Westminster-Chaminade

Advertisement
I was initially disappointed (well upset really) when KC commited to the Gators, but not now.

Advertisement
Khairi Clark down for Chaminade. Not sure if cramps or something more serious

Refusing to play until someone brings him a
62.jpg

Advertisement
Clark looked extremely out of shape, holding way more weight than he should be. Clark was in serious pain and in a sling after game, possible broken collar bone. Was a non factor entire game.

Clark looked extremely out of shape, holding way more weight than he should be. Clark was in serious pain and in a sling after game, possible broken collar bone. Was a non factor entire game.

He really may get let go by UF if he doesnt get his **** together and they find another stud dt

I wouldnt put it past Muschamp to "Travis Johnson" this guy. BUT Clark can be solid in college. He just wont be a factor as a Tr-F because he would need at least 1 yr to get in real shape. I dont expect UF to push him out the door. A DT in HS being out of shape is pretty normal. His upside is still legit. We just dont have time to wait for him to get in shape. We need a few instant impact guys with our lack of depth next year. Like Valentine.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back