Westley Neal Update

Advertisement
Advertisement
I mean the last 2 years our DTs have been pretty **** good 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I agree we’re getting better but still don’t think it’s where it needs to be. Right now it’s a question mark. We have unproven guys going into this year. Just don’t think this is a kid we should pass on

Advertisement
Bruh knock it off. We own Pitt and Neal and Parrish won’t stop it.. they’ll just experience it.
I thought the same thing until I traveled to Pitt to watch our undefeated team get dismantled by them. Gotta respect them!

I thought the same thing until I traveled to Pitt to watch our undefeated team get dismantled by them. Gotta respect them!

As much as this was disappointing, it was pretty much the mother of all meaningless games...UM had Clemson ship game next week, and was in no matter what if they upset clemson.

ON WEST VIRGINIA:

“They are low on defensive tackles, so they want me to start as a freshman. They wanted me to drop some weight, which I already did. I’m at 307 now. I was at 330 at the start of the spring. I feel much quicker.”

Dropping the weight will help him tremendously. If he gets down to 295lbs an keep his strength, he should have a monster season that land him a commitable UM offer. He looks well on his way to dropping the last few pounds.

Before
5347682.jpg

After
1564628784147.png

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back