Western Michigan beating Central Michigan

Advertisement
El, you heated rn.

Go sip some henny and watch Jalen Hurts be great. Just enjoy some football and stop thinking about this disgusting Miami team.

El been on the rampage.

Personally, I’m just trying to laugh my way to better times. Miami coaches have taught me the futility of making myself sick over bonehead coaching.

I mean once you get past the continued destruction of our beloved team, the **** is funny when you step back.

Watching Hurricane games is like watching Necessary Roughness, The Replacements, or Little Giants, only difference is, this disaster is for real.

El been on the rampage.

Personally, I’m just trying to laugh my way to better times. Miami coaches have taught me the futility of making myself sick over bonehead coaching.

I mean once you get past the continued destruction of our beloved team, the **** is funny when you step back.

Watching Hurricane games is like watching Necessary Roughness, The Replacements, or Little Giants, only difference is, this disaster is for real.
I’ve transitioned into clowning now too. To get too invested in this **** storm that’s going to last for at least another 3 years is futile. I’ll just enjoy the games as much as possible and try to laugh at the trash.

Advertisement
I’ve transitioned into clowning now too. To get too invested in this **** storm that’s going to last for at least another 3 years is futile. I’ll just enjoy the games as much as possible and try to laugh at the trash.
It’s all that can really be done and hope Diaz gets it right eventually.

Advertisement
I stopped getting invested in this team last year when the Richt era was going off the rails. It became too painful.

I'm not interested in clowning the current team / coaches at every turn though. There's a good number of people on here that enjoy stoking that fire - either they're not Miami fans or they have nothing going on at home.

Advertisement
2-2, NC will loose to Clem today. Still have a clear shot at 10-2 & the coastal. GO CANES!!!!!

6617553C-1512-4156-80E8-762425F549DA.gif

Perhaps you're the one who's " sleep walking! " Just accept reality. Miami is NOT a VERY GOOD football team. And the coaching is... well, not too impressive lately.

Again, U, and those whom share the same mentality, will find out how much Miami's offense has improved against a terrible VA Tech team. After all, didn't they have two weeks to prepare for said latter team. hUh

Not sleep walking - I know we don't have the team we all thought we had. You'd have to have your head in the sand pretty deep to still think that but don't we always play FSU tight regardless of what team we or they have? Does that have to do with how great the team is or the mentality going into the game? You can run drills for as long as you want but repetition doesn't equal effort - if we didn't really give a **** to care about CMU then our deficiencies are magnified and I still think that was a cause. But what do I know? I'm not delusional in thinking I know what goes on @ the Gables.

Advertisement
We’re wayyyyyyyyyy past cause for concern .

Cause for concern was losing to a horribly average NC team with two weeks to prepare .

Cause for concern was also when a nationwide coaching search lasted 5 minutes and yielded a coordinator from a failed staff with no coaching experience, but that’s a conversation for another thread
That NC team is beating clemson 14-7 right now. They probably won't hold on though.

That NC team is beating clemson 14-7 right now. They probably won't hold on though.

That same NC team lost 2 games AFTER they beat us and before they gave Clemson a tough game.

That's what happens when you have average talent. The fact they gave Clemson a game today is a testament to how solid their OC and DC's are . They are a well coached team.

But again...we had TWO weeks to prepare for that game.

That same NC team lost 2 games AFTER they beat us and before they gave Clemson a tough game.

That's what happens when you have average talent. The fact they gave Clemson a game today is a testament to how solid their OC and DC's are . They are a well coached team.

But again...we had TWO weeks to prepare for that game.

Hate to think of next week against VT

Advertisement
Back