#WestCoastCanes

Advertisement
Advertisement
Can we use a different hash tag?

Advertisement
Just good to see actual communication going on at this point, not the going through the motions crap and frequent flyer mile accumulation we saw with the last group.
Issue is at this point were far too interested in justifying the expense. Other ways to verify a kids interest than simply telling them yall probably dont fit in our budget. If that's our outlook well never get a real shot at most kids.

Issue is at this point were far too interested in justifying the expense. Other ways to verify a kids interest than simply telling them yall probably dont fit in our budget. If that's our outlook well never get a real shot at most kids.

So what you're saying is we are still using a weak recruiting budget as a crutch to not go all out over top national players?

Advertisement

Fucc me 😭😭😭

Just when i thought were taking a leap forward recruiting nation wide smh

Get this $H!T right Jefe. Its the only way we're going to compete. Were a national brand not three counties for christ sake!

Last edited:
If we dont have the budget to get out and recruit nationally(Which I think is BS especially with a 3rd Turnover Chain on the way) why send out so many offers to National recruits.

I get offering to gauge interest and then full-fledgling recruiting them if they are legitimately interested. But offering to offer is something I cant get behind. You offer to offer a Freshman or Sophomore. Not a National Elite Junior during the Spring of his Junior year. At this point, if we are offering we need to be going all out.

Advertisement
If we dont have the budget to get out and recruit nationally(Which I think is BS especially with a 3rd Turnover Chain on the way) why send out so many offers to National recruits.

I get offering to gauge interest and then full-fledgling recruiting them if they are legitimately interested. But offering to offer is something I cant get behind. You offer to offer a Freshman or Sophomore. Not a National Elite Junior during the Spring of his Junior year. At this point, if we are offering we need to be going all out.
On top of it, with so many recruits close by, we should have a good portion of our efforts being a lot cheaper than other schools which should give us some funds for long distance kids.

I'm not getting this. If we're cheaping out like this then we won't get anywhere.

On top of it, with so many recruits close by, we should have a good portion of our efforts being a lot cheaper than other schools which should give us some funds for long distance kids.

I'm not getting this. If we're cheaping out like this then we won't get anywhere.

Exactly my point. With our recruiting base and pretty much the low cost of recruiting locally, we should be able to actually be bigger players on the National Elite scene. Our class every year should be 50% Tri-County 25% Rest of the State of Florida 25% National Elite Kids

Fucc me 😭😭😭

Just when i thought were taking a leap forward recruiting nation wide smh

Get this $H!T right Jefe. Its the only way we're going to compete. Were a national brand not three counties for christ sake!
I hate to say it but even this is an upgrade over the previous situation. Mike has been speaking with keele especially for more than a year. But it was always to check on him and update him with why we still hadn't offered. As I said previously it was many's choice not to offer these boys beforehand. Atleast we finally got the offers out so we can start making up ground. It's just sad cause if we were in this from the start we'd be **** tough to beat for 3 of the 4 kids mentioned and 1 that signed last year at Oregon. Now we are still in it for 2 of them and near the top for 1. Let's work I guess.

Advertisement
Back