West Virginia and UNC

Palm Harbor Cane

Sophomore
Watching the game and West Virginia quarterback has a headset in his helmet! Is this something new that they are doing for bowl games, because I know it’s not allowed during the regular season?

Advertisement
After the punt return lol...

1703721150959.png

Advertisement
The officiating, as it is with every Tobacco Road team, is lopsided.

They’ve called WVU for everything under the sun and even cost these dudes 3pts with a brutal illegal man downfield call.

On the flip side, they let the UNC WR get a massive two-hand push-off for a TD.

I ******* HATE these Tobacco Road schools. Hate them.

Advertisement
And LOL at Cheesedick going 3-3 on cover Zero pressure near the end of the half.

That WVA QB is a gamer

Watching the game and West Virginia quarterback has a headset in his helmet! Is this something new that they are doing for bowl games, because I know it’s not allowed during the regular season?
yea something they are testing out in like 15 bowl games

Advertisement

They’ve called WVU for everything under the sun and even cost these dudes 3pts with a brutal illegal man downfield call.

So you think the Big Ten officiating crew is cheating for the North Carolina teams?

Advertisement

Brutal? He was 2.5 yards past the LOS. An obvious call. I’m the biggest UNC hater on this website and even I think it’s been a decently called game.

Advertisement
Back