Off-Topic West Palm Beach - Recommendations?

Advertisement
I liked Deerfield Beach the last time I was there.
Especially the Pier.
I'll actually be in that part of Florida next month for the 1st time ever. Definitely looking for things to do? Just left Ft. Lauderdale in March (been there quite a bit lately). Any suggs?

Just want to try out a different part of Florida that's on the water and has things to do. Went to Longboat Key/Sarasota last year and loved it.

Obviously love Miami too, but hotels were super expensive right now so trying Palm Beach area
Woosh, well Sarasota (Siesta Key) would kill any beach we have on the east coast. Blue Heron is dope though to check out if you’re into water activities, and going to peanut island.

Advertisement
I'll actually be in that part of Florida next month for the 1st time ever. Definitely looking for things to do? Just left Ft. Lauderdale in March (been there quite a bit lately). Any suggs?
It has been a few years since I been there. I just remember the beach being great.

Also if you like Colombian food El Balcon de las Americas was pretty good.

I also remember a strip mall with a Marshalls that had a lot of Canes gear on the cheap.
(Visiting from Chicago I appreciated that.)

It has been a few years since I been there. I just remember the beach being great.

Also if you like Colombian food El Balcon de las Americas was pretty good.
Thanks fam, I'll check it out. Going with a friend, she loves the beach and eating, lol.

I also remember a strip mall with a Marshalls that had a lot of Canes gear on the cheap.
(Visiting from Chicago I appreciated that.)
Nice. Was in Chicago last August, loved it. Anyways always looking for Canes gear, good looking.

Advertisement
Clematis, downtown delray, downtown Palm Beach Gardens, boca raton, Abacoa in Jupiter. Any waterfront restaurant bar along a1a or us1. Must go to riggins off Lantana rd and brass ring pub. Texas de brazil. Roxy rooftop on Clematis. Duffys for 2 for 1s.

Curious why west palm? I just moved from there and place sucks

Lived there 2005-2007. Can confirm, sucks balls.

Bradley's for lunch and Spearmint Rhino for dinner.

Also I seriously doubt it's still there but Bert's Grinders made a mean meatball sandwich.

O'Shea's (Clematis)
Flanigan's on Southern
La Fonda on Military
Cheetah on Okeechobee
Any Duffy's
Twin Peaks on PB Lakes

Advertisement
If you're going to a tiddy bar, make it Rachel's on 45th. The lunch buffet is amazing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back