Off-Topic West Palm Beach - Recommendations?

nvlahos

Junior
Premium
Wife and I coming to WPB in May for her 30th. Looking for any restaurant, bar, things to do recommendations?

Advertisement
Clematis, downtown delray, downtown Palm Beach Gardens, boca raton, Abacoa in Jupiter. Any waterfront restaurant bar along a1a or us1. Must go to riggins off Lantana rd and brass ring pub. Texas de brazil. Roxy rooftop on Clematis. Duffys for 2 for 1s.

Curious why west palm? I just moved from there and place sucks

Clematis, downtown delray, downtown Palm Beach Gardens, boca raton, Abacoa in Jupiter. Any waterfront restaurant bar along a1a or us1. Must go to riggins off Lantana rd and brass ring pub. Texas de brazil. Roxy rooftop on Clematis. Duffys for 2 for 1s.

Mmmmmm Brass Ring. Favorite wings and burgers in town

Advertisement

Just want to try out a different part of Florida that's on the water and has things to do. Went to Longboat Key/Sarasota last year and loved it.

Obviously love Miami too, but hotels were super expensive right now so trying Palm Beach area

Just want to try out a different part of Florida that's on the water and has things to do. Went to Longboat Key/Sarasota last year and loved it.

Obviously love Miami too, but hotels were super expensive right now so trying Palm Beach area
St.Augustine thats were SFL comes north to.

Advertisement

Maybe because you’re going to Duffy’s

Advertisement

Idk what your budget is but i know the breakers hotel has nice restaurant. Seafood restaurant i strongly suggest riggins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back