West Coast Loving Miami?!?!

Advertisement
If he's more serious, he'll take a visit.

Can I school tell a recruit that if you visit you get an offer but if you don't visit no offer?
I dont know what they can do but a kid in San Diego with no connection to this area throwing out a hodgepodge list of schools, including the U, doesn't warrant the thread title at the top.

Wasn't there a thread earlier about coaches telling kids just that? I think it was about a QB not getting an offer until he visited. I'm okay with that policy for kids across the country. especially ones like this guy who seem to just want offers

How could you possibly want a Baylor offer right now? Duke?

If he's more serious, he'll take a visit.

Can I school tell a recruit that if you visit you get an offer but if you don't visit no offer?
I dont know what they can do but a kid in San Diego with no connection to this area throwing out a hodgepodge list of schools, including the U, doesn't warrant the thread title at the top.

Wasn't there a thread earlier about coaches telling kids just that? I think it was about a QB not getting an offer until he visited. I'm okay with that policy for kids across the country. especially ones like this guy who seem to just want offers

How could you possibly want a Baylor offer right now? Duke?

Yep... I agree. That's the problem here. On the one hand, we want to recruit top talent in other parts of the country where we can but on the other hand we don't want to waste time and resources. When a kid from San Diego throws a list out there with some of those schools, it just feels like he's trying to pile up offers for his ego.

Advertisement
Back