Wesley McGriff

Advertisement
McGriff use to be the DB coach here under Shannon. Good positional coach, but nothing more.

Advertisement
That came out of Diaz pocket.

The ACC network adds revenue this year.
Maybe it came from the kick backs Diaz Sr. got for killing the O.B. in order to build a stadium for that trash baseball team in the area. The man made major cash selling out our beloved O.B. Sorry if I got O.T. shiit still bothers me.

How much does Diaz make?
We are private so I’m not sure that known.
I’m not an accountant but I seems to me it would be difficult to say what we can or can’t affird without seeing the accounting books.

Advertisement
Ole Miss’s Defense is currently ranked #124 in Total Defense. Miami is #4th. I get the OP’s point and agree to a degree but $ doesn’t guarantee anything.

Ole Miss got their coach from the bottom of the Wal Mart discount DVD bin. They are spending big money on bad coordinators because they didn’t spend on the head corch, so they are trying to make it look like they care.

Advertisement
That came out of Diaz pocket.

The ACC network adds revenue this year.

I am sure espn will do the ACC right as far as the broadcast commentators and the camera crew are concerned too. Watching the Savannah State game and the Toledo game was **** near unbearable as far as the commentary and the camera work were concerned. Naming the wrong players getting fooled on playfakes. I am guessing the production value will be subpar.

Advertisement
McGriff's son and I went to the same high school. The young man would end up playing for a couple years at Hargraves Military Prep and Savannah State before walking on at Auburn, where his father was recently an assistant.

Both a great people who are tough to root against. However, the Ole Miss defense makes mount trashmore by the turnpike look like a Singaporan street.

Advertisement
Back