Wes Kelly and Shemar

Advertisement
**** if it's Cristobal and Mirabal...Gotta think they get the Cuban connection going with Armelia.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm just saying...

Oregon has had a top 3-4 OL in for about 3 seasons now. I'm not going to predict he's coming...But I certainly wouldn't be shocked if he listened.

Advertisement
Shemar got those a+m bags
They also have nothing going on outside 5-6 home football games in the fall and just an ok bar scene for a big college town.

Most importantly they have fake national championships posted all over campus and stadium. Unless Quinn transfers there, expect more of the same. Beating a top ranked sec team only to lose to a couple non ranked crappy sec teams. Hope he goes to Texas tech

Armella going to FSU
Armella going to FSU? I thought we lost blissaine when he announced he was committing the sat before any public Diaz status or ad in place but can you blame him? Who wouldn’t want to play for a team that isn’t bowl eligible who lost to a low quality fcs team at home, barely survived vs the second worst acc team Syracuse, and only dominated against umass whos only win was vs UConn. Umass was ranked worst football program after end of season with UConn being number 2 worst.

Yes FSU beat us, first time in forever and imo mostly because of terrible coaching n we still mounted an epic comeback but if blissaine committed to a coach that may not have a job in two days and to a school with no ad and relentless attacks from the media of a narrative that Miami doesn’t care about football then anything’s possible with a big name ad and hc.

The narrative that Miami isn’t committed to winning football isnt really that fair, nor is this narrative that even most on cis cling to is also not even accurate either. Miami has the highest paid assistants in the acc after Clemson and I wouldn’t be surprised if we surpass Clemson with the money given to next hc for assistant salary and increased non coaching football staff. From all accounts Miami’s going all in on a proven P5 AD and is willing to spend record breaking money on an AD salary as high as 3mil + to get an elite, proven p5 AD (Clemson’s AD currently makes 800k)

The tides turning and if Mario comes, he’s bringing his ol coach with him who’s elite. Would not be surprised to see us win Stewart back from aTm with Mario if he doesn’t sign early to jumbo and get a couple big ol prospects.

Lot of tweets about blissaine committing from former players, current players and some of our current staff. One very noticeable absent tweet about it was from manny.

FSU media is shook that he chose us. He was a major priority for FSU and both FSU and Florida went after him hard. Glad FSU fans had there fun when he threw the upside down u when visiting trailerhasse,I hope he puts weight on by week 1 next season, has an insane game at home vs FSU with TVD putting up video game numbers n we beat them like we are playing uconn, umass or one of the fcs schools that beat UConn, FSU n umass because if we don’t get any portal lb upgrades there is no reason he shouldn’t be an every down lb with his aggressive natural instincts and speed to cover. He just needs more mass which will come and some help with his hips.

I’m assuming Wesley must know manny is gone because at his current size with manny teaching our dl zero gap integrity, this is a terrible defense for an elite athletic lb that’s currently undersized to take on ol blockers and choose Miami with so many important decisions not finalized yet to pass on FSU, Florida, Penn st and to a lesser degree West Virginia.

New staff, new athletic department, significant increase in football funding and with the best overall qb in college going into next season is going to make all blue chip s fl recruits give us a second look, bags be damned....this class if they hire the ad and new coach by Tuesday could not only salvage this class but when spring ball starts could have a class rivaling last years with better portal additions putting us in position to goto cfp. I really think we beat aTm next year if Quinn doesn’t transfer there n even if he does I still think we win. The talent is here, a few portal transfers to add depth and much needed help at edge and lb with a remotely competent staff is going to have the sec scrambling.

I hope to God scW and Miami have great seasons n stop the sec from talking blue chips with ease from the two most fertile recruiting grounds in America.

If we become great again, vt gets back to being a consistent top 25 team and FSU doing better....the sec is going to go backwards in next 5 years. You can’t keep firing National championship coaches like LSU has done twice in a row to pay insane amount for Kelly or auburn firing a national championship winning coach. That n the additions of Texas and Oklahoma into the sec is going to begin the slow decline of sec dominance and media obsession with sec. add saban retiring at some point n Kirby n Dabo not leaving for bama job then bama can go back to burning crosses (Kiffin going to bama would suck though)

I’ll nut so hard if the NCAA chooses an 8 team playoff starting in 2025 and sec only getting 1-2 teams in when they want a 12 team assuming that will ensure 4-5 sec teams making the playoffs.

Last edited:
Advertisement
There is nothing to listen to.dide isnt coming here and never was. Not sure why ppl even thought there was a play.
I mean you're probably right...

I'm just saying....This is probably the top OL coaching duo in the country with Cristobal/Mirabal.

I think the Shemar ship has sailed, but if Kelly visits us the weekend before he signs with Mario here...we might be able to work some magic considering he was heavily considering Oregon prior.

Advertisement
Back