We're stepping our Game up recruiting!

Advertisement
how about recruiting kids for the early signing period so you can move onto the next year like everyone else. Now we will be behind again and transfers are not a long term solution to the roster issues. But ill take it for another year.

great job by manny.
However, it’s easier to convince a guy who has one year left to come to Miami as a way to get the last chance to be drafted as opposed to some top 3 in his position 17 year old who has all the top teams with recent success buying his momma a house.
Maybe we got lucky that Oklahoma bama and Clemson aren’t qb shopping.
Again, great job by this staff and also great job landing some of the kids we landed this cycle and making them stick. We beat Arkansas and vetch for both king and roche.
I’ll reserve further judgement when we start killing it on early signing day.

It’s the new reality. Kids are jumping in record numbers. 90% of programs out there are going to be thin somewhere.
Wait.. are u defending mannys recruiting efforts by telling me everybody is thin somewhere?

But to the question at hand.....
I have consulted the foremost experts in the field of recruiting and also of the portal (CIS), and they agree.... acquiring transfer players is NOT considered recruiting.

If it was considered recruiting, then the following would NOT be found in Eye In The Sky, but in the recruiting board.

It’s the new reality. Kids are jumping in record numbers. 90% of programs out there are going to be thin somewhere.
But also, recruiting is the long term process of relationship building combined with hardcore salesmanship.

The transfer market is nothing more than a transactional approach. Which is fundamentally different.

Advertisement
Wait.. are u defending mannys recruiting efforts by telling me everybody is thin somewhere?

But to the question at hand.....
I have consulted the foremost experts in the field of recruiting and also of the portal (CIS), and they agree.... acquiring transfer players is NOT considered recruiting.

If it was considered recruiting, then the following would NOT be found in Eye In The Sky, but in the recruiting board.

Not defending Manny, just an overall observation of the way college football is trending.

And with all due respect to the experts out there, If a kid is putting out a list of potential destinations, you are going into his home and he’s visiting your school you are recruiting him. You’re just doing it at another point in his career.

We back in the bag game my boys!
I'll believe that when we do this type of thing when kids coming out of HS and on NSD we close and finish with a top five class. With most the elite home growns picking the U over UGa Bama CU OSU etc.

Advertisement
Back