We're not done tonight...

Advertisement
Is that Dexter? Love that character.

The author is from Miami, but at the time the show started airing, he lived near me in Cape Coral.

He's also married to a Hemingway (Ernest) relative. Very nice guy, he autographed one of my books.
While I was at UM, one of my roommates uncles was one of the main writers for Dexter. So we had merch all over the place lol. I was always a little sketched out by him though, you’ve gotta be pretty twisted to write that show.

1702450163574.gif

Advertisement
Awesome news to come, it’s like you know you got a present in your Christmas wish list but don’t know which one yet. I’m good with that. Let the young men have their moment.

Assume it’s Clark. Hoping it’s Sheppard, would love that dude to replace Colbie.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tonight, and every night, you can **** your own hand.
Why do you say that like it's a bad thing? My hand knows exactly what I want and provides the perfect firmness, speed, and duration, every single time. It's so much better than that dead fish Andrea from Purchasing that I took home after the Christmas party. She expected me to make her breakfast like it was a ******* Hallmark movie. I took her to Waffle house and called her an Uber.

Advertisement
While I was at UM, one of my roommates uncles was one of the main writers for Dexter. So we had merch all over the place lol. I was always a little sketched out by him though, you’ve gotta be pretty twisted to write that show.

Yes, and if you met Jeff Lindsay, you'd be like WTF? Guy is perfectly normal, has a long-time marriage and three kids. Lives a normal life in Cape Coral, just loves to go boating and write books.

Yes, and if you met Jeff Lindsay, you'd be like WTF? Guy is perfectly normal, has a long-time marriage and three kids. Lives a normal life in Cape Coral, just loves to go boating and write books.
You’re the second person that mentioned him, I was ignorant to the fact that it was even based on a book 😅 I’ll need to read it. My roommate’s uncle was a writer for the show, not the book author.

Advertisement
Back