We're not beating North Carolina

Advertisement
Yet it was 44-6 Miami last year in the 3rd quarter who had one of the most explosive offenses in the country once again... -_-

your a special ****** I will give you that one

Yet it was 44-6 Miami last year in the 3rd quarter who had one of the most explosive offenses in the country once again... -_-

More evidence that broke started following Miami/college football in 2011.

More evidence that you are an idiot

Stfu you dumb f_ck

proxy.php

What part of last year don't you get? They came to Miami with a 4-4 record. This year they are at home and 8-1. Duke Johnson is gone. College teams can change significantly year to year.

Winning or losing will be determined by the performance on Saturday, not what happened at SunLife last year.
Yearby rushed for more than 100 yards last year against unc and kaaya has better overall weapons this year in the receiver group and tight ends. Dorito coached the last year when they had a prolific offense..

Advertisement

Stfu you dumb f_ck

proxy.php

The troll gawd stepped into the thread I see...

We can win. Make it through the initial wave of intensity that they will come out with since they're playing "Miami" and we'll be alright.

Stfu you dumb f_ck

proxy.php

I started the thread, you idiot.

proxy.php

Advertisement
Chizik's defense is the difference in this years team...QB Williams finally gets it...Don't think they'll put up 66 on us but their overall off and def is superior to ours...May put up 45+ because their so tired from running all over Duke...If we win this one we end up 9-3 instead of 7-5..

Stfu you dumb f_ck

proxy.php

I started the thread, you idiot.

proxy.php

lol, yo I didn't even pay attention. My bad man

Advertisement
Their version of Braxton Berrios is going to shred our defense. Watch.

Their version of Braxton Berrios is a complete WR, ours is not (yet.)

We need to hang in there early and not get the doors blown off ala Clemson. Make it to halftime within 1 score and take your chances at them choking when the game gets tight. We have been in more close ones than they have.

Advertisement
What's great about the 'Canes...We have the athletes to beat anybody.

What's awful about the 'Canes...We have the coordinators to lose to anybody.

Who the **** knows what you're gonna get.

Advertisement
Back