We're getting out coached next year..

daddacane

Senior
Mark down two probable losses next year with Coach Gene Chizik and his national championship experience going to North Carolina and Michigan States Nodozer guy everyone wanted, going to Pittsburg..New Coordinator at Duke and the old staff at FSU, adds up to at least four losses. Opps! No Arky State next year. Make that at least Five losses..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chizik was a beast as a Def cord when he was at Auburn the first time winning like 3 or 4 bowl games and having one of the highest ranked defenses in the country. Then at Texas he won a national championship as def cord, then again as a head coach he won another national championship. So again how does he not outcoach Gorlden? GTFO

Chizik was a beast as a Def cord when he was at Auburn the first time winning like 3 or 4 bowl games and having one of the highest ranked defenses in the country. Then at Texas he won a national championship as def cord, then again as a head coach he won another national championship. So again how does he not outcoach Gorlden? GTFO

He was co-DC for Texas and he basically pulled a Larry Coker at Auburn. But ok I concede he is probably a better coach than Golden. But then again who is not?

Advertisement
We've been out-coached from Dec 12, 2010 forward.

actually it started with Coker v. OSU, probably before - but that was the NOTICE BEING SERVED
and it hasn't stopped since
our head coaching has been a friggin' train wreck for about 15 years since Butch left

He was co-DC for Texas and he basically pulled a Larry Coker at Auburn. But ok I concede he is probably a better coach than Golden. But then again who is not?

My bad I didnt know it was CO but still dude as a def cord is not someone to mess with. Plus UNC was last in the acc in every def stat. He will bring them up and they will probably curb stomp us.

Advertisement
The only opponent Golden has out coached is the University of Miami.

Advertisement
Chiziks been sitting on an $8.5 mil buyout by Auburn...Miami's been sitting on 8.5 mil disgruntled fans...

Advertisement
Back