Wensdee Nite Game vs Appalach

Advertisement
Pretty pathetic performance so far, other than Lala and Cecconi. Reminds me of last year's team and a going through the motions mid-week game.

Pretty pathetic performance so far, other than Lala and Cecconi. Reminds me of last year's team and a going through the motions mid-week game.
Yeah this is a deflated performance by everyone but those two. It’s like everyone else is already onto the weekend.

Advertisement
Wow, Del Castillo really put the burners on there to make an effort for 3rd...lol. Wow....even if you know you shouldn't have gone or you shouldn't have been waved through second...run it the **** out hard.

Last edited:
Base-running - smh. Looks like MLB - sacrifice yourself at third (or just have your head up your ***), even though there was zero chance of the runner being thrown out at home. Sloppy, non concentrating play typically repeats itself.

Advertisement
Gino had better be all over them after this performance. I don't want to hear about winning ugly - this was winning in spite of yourself. We started out 9 - 0 one year under Fraser, and he ran us after the game and we all knew why. This feels like one of those games. App St is terrible.

Sorry that the team doesnt play its A game every game. How about the pitching tonight? The team is very young too, don't forget that. BTW I just saw the score up 6-1.

Advertisement
Sorry that the team doesnt play its A game every game. How about the pitching tonight? The team is very young too, don't forget that. BTW I just saw the score up 6-1.

Wasn't the point. You play sloppy and lackadaisical, it's like practicing sloppy - it carries over. But I hope I am wrong and we come out fired up and execute vs GT this weekend.

Advertisement
Wasn't the point. You play sloppy and lackadaisical, it's like practicing sloppy - it carries over. But I hope I am wrong and we come out fired up and execute vs GT this weekend.
There are definitely things I am sure that Dimare will bring up but he isn't going to read them the riot act either.

Advertisement
Back