HurricanesR1 The Coonass Joined Jun 20, 2017 Messages 3,511 Nov 30, 2024 #2 $8 mil coach can’t reach the acc title game with a loaded roster and a cupcake schedule.
freeman84 fan Joined Jul 16, 2013 Messages 547 Nov 30, 2024 #3 Our defense has been *** all ******* year. I am so annoyed watching them. I’m not sure how you watch a true freshman repeatedly getting beat and don’t put help overtop!! It just makes no sense
Our defense has been *** all ******* year. I am so annoyed watching them. I’m not sure how you watch a true freshman repeatedly getting beat and don’t put help overtop!! It just makes no sense
Ghandi Junior Joined Nov 4, 2011 Messages 7,244 Nov 30, 2024 #4 I’m off the Cristobal train. Just embarrassing.
A ADELPHI Sophomore Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 3,644 Nov 30, 2024 #5 Players take on the personality of their coach and when you have a head coach that’s a meathead well
AutoCANE All the pieces matter. Premium Joined Nov 5, 2011 Messages 4,708 Nov 30, 2024 #6 Absolutely pathetic
88 All American Joined Nov 6, 2011 Messages 11,438 Nov 30, 2024 #7 Undisciplined, fundamentally unsound, lukewarm development, horrible coordinator hires. Useless