Welp

I’m a freshman at UCF. going to play a good Stanford team this year who will be ranked in the top 20 if they beat USC tonight. Definitely will be going to that game. I’ll see y’all in three years. Something just feels of when watching Miami. Sucks but that’s the way it is

Advertisement
I’m a freshman at UCF. going to play a good Stanford team this year who will be ranked in the top 20 if they beat USC tonight. Definitely will be going to that game. I’ll see y’all in three years. Something just feels of when watching Miami. Sucks but that’s the way it is

Turncoat. Nice win, I guess. But Stanford looked like a shell of its former self this past weekend. Their secondary was atrocious and the qb (which was supposed to be pretty good) could not hit the broadside of a barn. No doubt UCF has shown it when playing power 5 conference teams. I will give them that. See you at the end of the season.

Last edited:

stanford isn't good this year. they don't have too many down years under shaw but this is one of them.

Weird bump

Don't worry UM Medical got you bro.
colistimethate-injection-500x500.jpg

Go Canes

Advertisement
Lol...Stanford is a 5-7 win team...Who just lost one of the best OL in college football for the season + another OL...Not to mention the game is between USC and Oregon and 3000 miles plus the country.

Think they give a mad f**k about some off brand game against LITTLE UCF?

Lol...Stanford is a 5-7 win team...Who just lost one of the best OL in college football for the season + another OL...Not to mention the game is between USC and Oregon and 3000 miles plus the country.

Think they give a mad f**k about some off brand game against LITTLE UCF?

Why do people like to use the excuse "they didn't care about the game" when UCF beats them? They lost 1 game in 2 full seasons. Stanford ain't that good but UCF beat them cuz UCF is the better team...not cuz Stanford "didn't care.

Why do people like to use the excuse "they didn't care about the game" when UCF beats them? They lost 1 game in 2 full seasons. Stanford ain't that good but UCF beat them cuz UCF is the better team...not cuz Stanford "didn't care.

Nope it was a combination of both

USC conf
(Little) UCF
Oregon Conf/Divison/Rival

Hmmm...Think they are going to be up for little UCF?

Not a more annoying fanbase than little UCF and their little dogsshyt schedule and delusional fanbase.

Advertisement
Nope it was a combination of both

USC conf
(Little) UCF
Oregon Conf/Divison/Rival

Hmmm...Think they are going to be up for little UCF?

Not a more annoying fanbase than little UCF and their little dogsshyt schedule and delusional fanbase.

And yes they were definitely better than Stanford, not implying otherwise.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back