Welp....time for basketball season

Advertisement
Baseball not all that far off. Maybe a third straight trip to the CWS. Young but talented.

How long until the idiots in this fanbase start screaming "Fire Coach L" if the team struggles early(Which is a distinct possibility).

How long until the idiots in this fanbase start screaming "Fire Coach L" if the team struggles early(Which is a distinct possibility).

Young teams normally do, but Coach L is da man . He'll have them balling mid season. He's too good not to.

Advertisement
The offense is stuck in the mud .The quarterback is immobile and it takes away the need to use a defender on him. Our clock management was horrible with 7 minutes to go. after Yearby's great run that blew the game right there. Kaaya had no clue whatsoever Unless our defense gets healthy we may go 6-6.

I have basketball season tickets again. Looking forward to seeing the touted recruits. But get this, I'll miss a home game or two because I decided to attend the two football road games at Virginia and North Carolina State. Not looking particularly brilliant right now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back