wellll

DuffleBagYoda

TBayCane RELOADED
I turned thutty today and here's to within 3 years A) my sons love the canes like i do B) have a reason to pay attention AND brag.... Its been 3 long....

Cheers. .. Here Here!

Advertisement
9e6c2e862f019476fa0af5d63f421538.jpg

Happy birthday...your knees will fail first thing tomorrow morning as you try to stand up from your morning dump

Advertisement
Advertisement
[MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION] [MENTION=5707]westcoastcanes[/MENTION] appreciate y'all man [MENTION=2049]TreOFive[/MENTION] lmao

Happy Birthday. No matter what happens it only gets worse from here so enjoy every second, saving nothing for later. Once you get old, you can't REALLY enjoy life like you can young. Oh wait, you mentioned kids. Crap, too late for you. Do the best you can.

Advertisement
Appreciate it!
[MENTION=792]marshallrc13[/MENTION] [MENTION=7854]Gatorhater[/MENTION] i still got 4.5 speed a 37 inch vert and some eligibility left lol

Advertisement
Appreciate it!
[MENTION=792]marshallrc13[/MENTION] [MENTION=7854]Gatorhater[/MENTION] i still got 4.5 speed a 37 inch vert and some eligibility left lol

Enjoy that, my man. To many of my old fart friends try to run with "these are the best years of my life". I always reply with, "Dang, I'm sorry. Your youth must have really sucked!"

Advertisement
Back