Well there's this...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny was an exceptionally good D Coordinator. The extremely good Defensive rankings in 2018 prove that.

How he fares as a Head Coach is still TBD....but I love what he did in the offseason & the energy he has brought to the role. He's made a ton of great moves.

If one of our QBs really steps up, DT play is solid and the OL is above average, this team should ball out.

My sense is that Manny will be up towards the top of the list in a few years as long as he recruits exceptionally well & Enos sticks around. I'm very bullish on Manny!

I thought the GA Tech coach was a first year coach too? Either way, Diaz has to earn his respect. And who thought Dabo was a good hire way back when..
And just to add a little fuel to the conversation, Dabo was only a DB coach when promoted!

Manny was an exceptionally good D Coordinator. The extremely good Defensive rankings in 2018 prove that.

How he fares as a Head Coach is still TBD....but I love what he did in the offseason & the energy he has brought to the role. He's made a ton of great moves.

If one of our QBs really steps up, DT play is solid and the OL is above average, this team should ball out.

My sense is that Manny will be up towards the top of the list in a few years as long as he recruits exceptionally well & Enos sticks around. I'm very bullish on Manny!
Manny’s drive is to get to the top! Dabo is now threatened with the hire of Manny. I believe if all things break right we could be facing Clemson in the ACCCG. JMO!

Advertisement
Looking at that list I'm reminded that UNC dug up Mack Brown and dragged him out of his coffin. What a gift that was.

One of the understated things about his hiring Dan Enos was his previous experience as a head coach. Manny has surrounded himself with former head coaches in people with a lot of experience. He doesn't seem like an egomaniac who won't listen to advice from other coaches on his staff.

Advertisement
I thought he would be much lower im pleasantly surprised.

Advertisement
Back