Well there's this...

Advertisement
Advertisement
I thought the GA Tech coach was a first year coach too? Either way, Diaz has to earn his respect. And who thought Dabo was a good hire way back when..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Not really ....but at least when he's mentioned the person doesn't spit immediately afterwards....like they do here

Since your from the Philly area I assume you know more Temple grads than me, but everyone I know(That follows football) still talk very highly of him. He really turned their program around.

Since your from the Philly area I assume you know more Temple grads than me, but everyone I know(That follows football) still talk very highly of him. He really turned their program around.

No doubt....he definitely started the upward trend

BUT the one they consider a "legend' for taking them to their greatest recent heights is Matt Ruhle who beat Penn State ( the 1st time since 1941) and almost beat Notre Dame losing in the final minute 24-20 they finished 10-2 that year; followed by 10-3 the following year. Two consecutive AAC East Championships

He left them for Baylor.

So if you ask any Temple grad who'd they'd want back? The answer is Matt Ruhle

No doubt....he definitely started the upward trend

BUT the one they consider a "legend' for taking them to their greatest recent heights is Matt Ruhle who beat Penn State ( the 1st time since 1941) and almost beat Notre Dame losing in the final minute 24-20 they finished 10-2 that year; followed by 10-3 the following year. Two consecutive AAC East Championships

He left them for Baylor.

So if you ask any Temple grad who'd they'd want back? The answer is Matt Ruhle

Thanks for the info bro. I was just going off what the few Temple grads I knew told me. I figured you would know more about it than me.

Advertisement
Back