Well the good news is...

Advertisement
Look forward to? You should have been watching already. We're 6 games in! Imagine if Blake James found a way to hire the Larranaga of football.

Look forward to? You should have been watching already. We're 6 games in! Imagine if Blake James found a way to hire the Larranaga of football.

He didn't hire the Larranaga of basketball so how is he gonna know what the Larranaga of football looks like?

He didn't hire the Larranaga of basketball so how is he gonna know what the Larranaga of football looks like?

I doubt he does. I'm just hoping the guy gets a committee together to find a new coach. Get some classic Canes in there to find the next JJ, Butch, etc. I'm probably dreaming, but it's all I have left with this program(football-wise).

I doubt he does. I'm just hoping the guy gets a committee together to find a new coach. Get some classic Canes in there to find the next JJ, Butch, etc. I'm probably dreaming, but it's all I have left with this program(football-wise).

Sir, I'm assuming your older than me so I will say sir, but you, myself and the rest of our crew at CIS is numb. We have been beaten to a pulp as fans. Dragged up and down the field for 4 years now- I don't blame you my man.

Advertisement

Sir, I'm assuming your older than me so I will say sir, but you, myself and the rest of our crew at CIS is numb. We have been beaten to a pulp as fans. Dragged up and down the field for 4 years now- I don't blame you my man.

I tried to convince myself Al Golden was growing on the job. All I have left with this program is convincing myself something good is there when it really isn't. I'm just happy I love me some college basketball and Larranaga has saved the U for me at this point in time. Shalala nearly destroyed everything I loved about this school.

I tried to convince myself Al Golden was growing on the job. All I have left with this program is convincing myself something good is there when it really isn't. I'm just happy I love me some college basketball and Larranaga has saved the U for me at this point in time. Shalala nearly destroyed everything I loved about this school.

I feel you man. I feel you.

Advertisement
I tried to make myself like college basketball for years and it never worked until Coach L came along. I know it's bandwagonish to start following the team more after they start winning but this program was dead beforehand and I just couldn't root for another school. I loved the Sweet 16 season and watched from November to the end. Last season was fun just because everybody left and Coach L still had the team competing. I am really enjoying following the basketball team yet as fun as it is, I need the football team to get it together. I'm a fan of the Dolphins and Canes basketball but nothing compares to Canes football. We need it back.

Advertisement
Back