Well here's something.. if you're not cheating..

Advertisement
Advertisement
“Because of the violation, UM was not only issued the public reprimand, but “a 20-percent reduction in communication for this week’s game against Georgia Tech,’’ according to a release sent out late Monday afternoon by the Atlantic Coast Conference.”

Welp, there’s the excuse for when we look like sh*t vs GTech lol

SI tomorrow.

why-the-university-of-miami-should-drop-football-1995-pell-june-12-1995-sports-illustrated-cover.jpg

Advertisement
“Because of the violation, UM was not only issued the public reprimand, but “a 20-percent reduction in communication for this week’s game against Georgia Tech,’’ according to a release sent out late Monday afternoon by the Atlantic Coast Conference.”

Welp, there’s the excuse for when we look like sh*t vs GTech lol
lol exactly what I thought.... and okay, we are limited to 23 headsets. 20 percent reduction is 4.6.... so we only have 18.4 headsets. Pretty sure I saw Rizik wearing one last game so we can yank his and give the .4 of a headset to Patke and otherwise be fine.

Wow!! Only the Hurricanes can get penalized for headsets..... I'm never surprised with what the NCAA can come up with against us, or refs, targeting calls, any type of calls, go go dancers, pell grants, reduced scholarships, pass interference that wasn't, holding calls, a super late flag 10 seconds later, a TD that broke the plane before the fake fumble, running up the score, taking off your helmet to say Hi mom, dancing on the field,...... AND ETC!!!

I hate the NCAA and Sabag so much

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back