Well hawt ****. College football.

1983cane

Recruit
Premium
At least one team in front of us went down.

Hoping for two but the buffs pulled it out.

Amazing kick by the Missouri kicker.

And the Gators and the Volunteers literally were squaring off to fight at the end of the game!!!

What needs to happen in the next couple weeks of College Football is that Notre Dame goes down.

Fun times.

Go Canes!

Advertisement

And the Gators and the Volunteers literally were squaring off to fight at the end of the game!!!

What needs to happen in the next couple weeks of College Football is that Notre Dame goes down.

Fun times.

Go Canes!

lol now that the Canes are good again I've actually been more into College Football then ever before.

Fun times.

Go Canes!
Vols and K State lost

Vols and K State lost
Yeah, I don't think we will pass the Vols yet.

But, for Miami just keep winning. After Colorado starts to lose, and we keep winning..

College Football is going to be all over the U. Especially how we are playing and recruiting.

Fun times.

Go Canes!
Notre Dame may very well win the championship

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah, I don't think we will pass the Vols yet.

But, for Miami just keep winning. After Colorado starts to lose, and we keep winning..

College Football is going to be all over the U. Especially how we are playing and recruiting.
I don't think so. Mario is an adult, he isn't entertaining like Deion, and for good reason. Maybe you'll get some "Is Miami Back" pieces, but honestly, Mario and Alonzo won't play ball with the media like Deion, who needs attention like he needs air. Being entertaining(IE polarizing) and a good coach are usually two different things. Look at how Mario is building, compared to how Deion is "Building" CU. Two different methods, two different mentalities. Not an accident that Mario put a huge emphasis on recruiting linemen, improving the physicality of Miami football. Deion is about flash, hence why they spent most of their portal capital on skill guys, their OL/DL looks like utter trash as a result.

I don't think so. Mario is an adult, he isn't entertaining like Deion, and for good reason. Maybe you'll get some "Is Miami Back" pieces, but honestly, Mario and Alonzo won't play ball with the media like Deion, who needs attention like he needs air. Being entertaining(IE polarizing) and a good coach are usually two different things. Look at how Mario is building, compared to how Deion is "Building" CU. Two different methods, two different mentalities. Not an accident that Mario put a huge emphasis on recruiting linemen, improving the physicality of Miami football. Deion is about flash, hence why they spent most of their portal capital on skill guys, their OL/DL looks like utter trash as a result.
I like that.

We certainly had bravado years back....

But, I want this squad to be like the 01 years. Hard nosed and talented athletes and football.

Advertisement
Back