Well, Georgia asked for it, Wendy's delivered

Advertisement
Advertisement

They killed the Rays too

The UGA one was fake, Rays one was real, both were very deserved and very true. Nobody talks baseball here, but pulling Cash was one of the all time dumb managerial baseball moves in baseball history. Cost them the series.

And then they’re stupid enough to ask Wendy’s to roast them. What did they think was going to happen?

Of course Rays Twitter never responded.

Miami: go ahead wendy, absolutely roast us

Wendy: who are you again?
FB_IMG_1613101618071.jpg

Advertisement
The UGA one was fake, Rays one was real, both were very deserved and very true. Nobody talks baseball here, but pulling Cash was one of the all time dumb managerial baseball moves in baseball history. Cost them the series.

And then they’re stupid enough to ask Wendy’s to roast them. What did they think was going to happen?

Pulling Snell you mean. And yeah it was an incredibly dumb move, but no one wants to give Cash credit for taking an average *** team all the way to the ship. That roster had no business being in that series to begin with, had a **** of a year up to that point.

Pulling Snell you mean. And yeah it was an incredibly dumb move, but no one wants to give Cash credit for taking an average *** team all the way to the ship. That roster had no business being in that series to begin with, had a **** of a year up to that point.

yeah I got my names reversed, I was thinking of the stupid manager and put his name down instead of Snell - who ended up getting traded for some minor leaguers by the way

Advertisement
Advertisement

Blake Snell retweeted it too lol.

Yes we traded Snell for a bag of peanuts but it wasn’t surprising from me and my Rays friends. Any fan favorite not named Kevin Keirmier gets traded at their peak.

Advertisement
Back