Well…

umfire

Redshirt Freshman
I can’t say I am surprised.

Bama, UGA, Clemson and OSU are playing a different game.

Those people on here who say the talent is close… c’mon.

Tell me who in our 2 deep is in Bama’s? King, TVD — No, OL — maybe one, DL - maybe one, LB — none, Safety — maybe one, Rbs — maybe one, WRs — maybe one, DBs —
Maybe one. TE — Maybe one 1.

we have maybe 5 players that could be in the 2 deep.

This is why I said we are a top
15-20 team. Bama has been stacking class on class on class for 12 years.

Having said that, what a ***** *** game plan from Lashlee. We played scared. His run plays play to Cam Harris weaknesses.

OL on the left was decent. Zion held his
Own. Right side, yuck.

WRs seemed better. DL seemed pretty good. OL has potential.

We are IMO pretty close to what I said after practice. Top 15.

But this is the whole thing! We have to stack class on class. The only way we get there is 10 wins repeatedly.

Advertisement
Still dont know how after 9 months gameplanning you come out of the room and say I want to pound stiff neck cam into teeth of bama defense, even on 3rd n long.. WHAT. THE. ****

App St is a good measuring stick to gauge where Miami's football program currently is.

App St is a good measuring stick to gauge where Miami's football program currently is.
Win and it shows this team can only beat teams with similar or less talent. Lose or keep it close shows this team can’t beat teams on their level or below talent wise

Advertisement

Tell me who in our 2 deep is in Bama’s? King, TVD — No, OL — maybe one, DL - maybe one, LB — none, Safety — maybe one, Rbs — maybe one, WRs — maybe one, DBs —

Having said that, what a ***** *** game plan from Lashlee. We played scared. His run plays play to Cam Harris weaknesses.

Own. Right side, yuck.

But this is the whole thing! We have to stack class on class. The only way we get there is 10 wins repeatedly.
Agreed we aren’t even close, but we have good enough players to put up a fight at least for a couple quarters. We didn’t last 5 minutes, and because of play calling and game plan we got down by lot a team pretty much got sloppy again

Own. Right side, yuck.

Finally, someone that is keeping it real instead of living in Fantasy Land. I also stated that we should be ranked at about 15. There are only 4 or 5 teams at the level of Bama, Georgio, Clemson, and OS and the way college football is set up, it will stay that way.

Advertisement
Win and it shows this team can only beat teams with similar or less talent. Lose or keep it close shows this team can’t beat teams on their level or below talent wise

It's a very evenly matched opponent. Last year, we were able to snap a 2 year losing streak vs Duke. So I'm hopeful we stay on that trajectory

Advertisement
Back