#WelcomeToTheU Tyre Brady

Advertisement
Pete what's the history with this kid.

Did he play last season? Why wasn't he more highly-recruited?

People are really tweeting at Coley to shut the **** up and to leave UM. It's so bad Noles are defending him for the recruiting he has done for UM. And everyone wonders why Miami fans get such a bad rap.

Advertisement
People are really tweeting at Coley to shut the **** up and to leave UM. It's so bad Noles are defending him for the recruiting he has done for UM. And everyone wonders why Miami fans get such a bad rap.
Smfh, we got some of the dumbest ******* fans ever

Advertisement

i'm sure you are one on em though smh

Advertisement

please tell me thats not true

Advertisement
"Arguably the best wide receiver alongside Ermon Lane in the 2014 class. Brady has terrific hands and great size which allows him to go over defenders for catches. Brady also has great speed and good playmaking ability. His size is what usually wows people when they first see him and then they see his plays and they are amazed. Brady was originally at Columbus Highschool (Miami,Fl) his freshman year,but transferred after the season to South Dade (Homestead,FL) . Brady didn't play his sophomore year due to academics. Brady transferred to Leif Jones highschool in Texas but transferred back to South Dade during the year."

Reading that made m fap...but it's always curious how there can be such a wide breaching opinion on a player. I will always take our guys' words over any of the commercial sites out there...cuz we got boots on the ground in SFLA. But can anyone share some details on this kid? the excitement on the board basically speaks for itself, but I'm wondering if the lack of higher ratings has more to do with his prior grades concerns? Quality of opposition?

262.gif

you got to be a real dumbass to bash James Coley on twitter.... so when he leaves and Miami is back to recruiting Danny Dillard type running backs then dont act surprised smh stupid muh****as.

Advertisement
Back