#WelcomeToTheU Mike Wyche

feel like Hamilton and the African kid will move inside.

NT? We run a 3-4. Hamilton is behind Pierre-Robinson. Kamalu is Chick's backup. They are at the exact spots they will be next year, backing Chick and Pierre.

I do think we need a few more young 3-4 DEs. Moten is really important.

Advertisement
"Michael Wyche was in ninth grade the night he shot someone with three bullets fired from the chamber of his .44 Magnum. A week earlier, the situation had been reversed, and Wyche was the one being fired upon by the kid now in his crosshairs, when the kid tried to rob Wyche on the sidewalk of a public street. The bullet had hissed inches past Wyche's skull into a nearby gate, and he'd fled through a labyrinth of back alleys. It wasn't enough for him to escape just for the moment; he also had to make sure the kid didn't see where he lived."

Oh yeah. We ****** back!

BigLebowski_white-russian.jpeg

Advertisement
Renfro leaves. Wyche in.

Everyone gets it.

Plus, this guy looks like an upgrade over Renfro....huge pickup.

That's the idea. Build positions and then get people to elevate the spot. Our NT position went from Corey King, Darius Smith and Earl Moore to Curtis Porter, Renfro and Earl Moore in one year. Now, Porter and Renfro leave and Stuckey, Wyche and Valentine are up next. Corey King and Moore better have the offseason of their lives or....

We're building a system. I mentioned it here: http://www.canesinsight.com/threads...urricane-Football/page2?p=1639858#post1639858

Advertisement
I went to the USC Board there pretty nasty right now said we were gonna lose to FSU and VT and they would steal Dalvin Cook

I replied " Do you have a scholarship available for Cook?"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back