WELCOME TO THE U JORDAN SCARLETT!

Advertisement
Dwinstitles, are you on the WEZ?

Just a viewer, n occassional poster

Post more often. Please. Haha. You sound like a wezzie

I do but i get hella negs lol, like b real. 1st ever YT vid filmed with a potatoe, most the **** we all say is opinion based anyway.

they neg anyone who is new. **** goes away after away. They still tell me to quit posting, I still tell them to suck my ****.

I do but i get hella negs lol, like b real. 1st ever YT vid filmed with a potatoe, most the **** we all say is opinion based anyway.

they neg anyone who is new. **** goes away after away. They still tell me to quit posting, I still tell them to suck my ****.

I legitimately laughed out loud reading that post hahahaha....but ya man please post more

My sis was in a bad accident n they went in on her, i kno shes a shim lol but she almost died. To kee p myself from getting mad i just viewed, but that was slime n cowardly.

My sis was in a bad accident n they went in on her, i kno shes a shim lol but she almost died. To kee p myself from getting mad i just viewed, but that was slime n cowardly.

Agree, man. That's some ***ed up **** right there. Gotta be a punk bytch to make fun of that. Much respect, my man.

Advertisement
Tim Irvin tweet after Jordan Scarlett committed:

Tim Irvin ‏@T_irvin2 2h
Somebody gotta D-commit .

J Drumm @LeaderoftheMen · 2h
“@JTWilcoxSports: Amazingly HUGE get for the Canes - nabbing Scarlett” Their staff gets it in recruiting. But you can't win playing 1 side

Tim Irvin ‏@T_irvin2 2h

Somebody ought to tell him if he wants to have a voice and be part of the team then he should put his big boy pants on and commit. Take ownership playa! If not then we ain't listening.

“@JTWilcoxSports: Amazingly HUGE get for the Canes - nabbing Scarlett” Their staff gets it in recruiting. But you can't win playing 1 side

Tell him get us a dt then lol.........oh wait

Advertisement

Co cktard also posted "No QB = No Ring". He was trying to hit up Allison yesterday on twitter.

Last edited:
8.png

This is a great haul of backs

Advertisement

Leader of men yall

He tweeted about 8-10 anti-UM comments. But then praises Tolliver (LSU) commit. Also knocks Devin Clarington for transferring.

I don't know how this guy is employed. Somebody in the administration could easily read some of the **** he spews over social media. User of kids

Williams, Scarlett, Walton, and Cronkrite. For tonight at least, they are all future Hurricanes.

190.gif

Advertisement

Tim Irvin ‏@T_irvin2 2h

Somebody ought to tell him if he wants to have a voice and be part of the team then he should put his big boy pants on and commit. Take ownership playa! If not then we ain't listening.

maybe he met someone on defense has to commit.

Leader of men yall

He tweeted about 8-10 anti-UM comments. But then praises Tolliver (LSU) commit. Also knocks Devin Clarington for transferring.

I don't know how this guy is employed. Somebody in the administration could easily read some of the **** he spews over social media. User of kids

Should be leaderofgen

Advertisement
Back