Welcome to the Revoluition

Advertisement
NCAA is dead in the water. SEC will keep getting more and more influential. Consolidation will follow. SEC breaks away.
NCAA isn't dead... It's just being renamed to the SEC.... All that will happen is the SEC will start calling the shots in the same manner the NCAA did... For now it will appear to be a something different but as time goes on it will come full circle to where it's been.. Just someone else in charge this time around...

We need to do something....even if we joined the SEC we would be a bottom feeder there with a rich tradition. Anyone in the know of all these moves and cfb changing have any good news? Don't know much about conference realignment and **** like that. It also seems like the NIL is good but the SEC super power or powers are quiet af. Still breaking bread over there big time.

No insider information but I doubt the tobacco road mafia goes down without a fight. We may be nothing more than along for the ride because we're part of the ACC but I just don't see the entire conference becoming irrlevant.

Advertisement
Says the one who didn't answer my request! But, carry on cashmoneycane.

LMFAO at your entitlement that I owe you something, random *** dude on a message board who I've never seen here before.

I never said I have the answers. I said it's ridiculous for someone without any answers to criticize a person who is an athletic director for a living.

But carry on, obscure poster.

Follow the money (ie contracts). Unfortunately the ACC will all be around. Sigh. But the Big 12 is done.
ACC will most likely add TCU, Baylor, ND & … UCF! B1G will take a couple and PAC will take a few.
G5 will be a new lower tier but they will get a playoff spot or 2.

Before the Portal and NIL, Miami was PERPETUALLY a young team. Very few upper classmen worth anything on the roster because anyone with a shade of talent enrolled into the draft. Why? Because Coral Gables costs money. Now we have the NIL.

Also, if people do leave for the NFL or transfer, now there is an easy way to get upper classmen into the roster.

I am not gonna lie, when I opened this thread I was wishing for woman volleyball pics!

🤦🏼‍♂️😝
Here at CIS, we are making extra efforts to listen to our customers. We want to offer service like no other free CFB “massage” board.

876406FC-914E-4B64-BD0A-3547DE94AD62.jpeg

Advertisement
Grew up a UCONN basketball fan. Was going to games before the Big East even started. I have witnessed how realignment destroyed an iconic brand. Unfortunately The U is next…. Unless the ACC can do something big (which I doubt) my 2 favorite teams are relegated to the minor leagues.
We need to create another super league and be the forward thinkers and leaders or we will be on the outside looking in. Miami doesn’t bring enough to the table- we are Duke but at least we were dominant in football instead of basketball.

Advertisement
Grew up a UCONN basketball fan. Was going to games before the Big East even started. I have witnessed how realignment destroyed an iconic brand. Unfortunately The U is next…. Unless the ACC can do something big (which I doubt) my 2 favorite teams are relegated to the minor leagues.
We need to create another super league and be the forward thinkers and leaders or we will be on the outside looking in. Miami doesn’t bring enough to the table- we are Duke but at least we were dominant in football instead of basketball.

LOL - comparing a yawn regional brand like UCONN to Miami

Shockingly someone misunderstood…
The point is Miami can be gone just like UConn if the ACC doesn’t figure it out. ACC is third best conference at the top of the game- barely above the Pac. Pac and/or Acc WILL be gone. It is going to be a 2-3 conference system going forward.

Advertisement
You guys seem to be forgetting the big 10 exists. You think they wouldn't love to have Miami, Florida State, Oregon, Virgina Tech, Notre Dame etc. Take a chill pill. If you think theres only gonna be 1 conference in college football you're off your rocker.

They will want the Miami market. Just not Miami. At least not right now.

Can Flake position position The U to an advantageous position for the next wave of consolidation? I'm shorting that all day.

We're watching those who understand college football is a business eat the lunch of bureaucrats who still believe its amateur athletics.

Advertisement
Back