Welcome to Tampa Mr. Brady

Advertisement
In New England they would have named to park after him. Why does it seem that every major act like they rode the short bus to school? I take that back, it was insulting to kids on the short bus. Most Mayors would not find the right bus stop. I hate Brady but if he was alone that is silly.

Brady has become an attention loving diva *****.
He's living in #2's St. Jetersburgh mansion. I'm 100% positive he can get his ***ggot TB12 workouts in on estate grounds. The real question is. How will the press handle their reporting when they find TB mulling around in the grimy parking lot of Mons Venus? He was able to get away with frequenting the Foxy Lady up in NE during their Legs and Eggs hay days. The rednecks in Tampa won't be so kind to him since he's really only in Tampa to pilfer money from the Buccaneers.

Go Canes!!!

Thank heavens for true patriots like that mayor saving us from our own ignorance. How would we ever survive without the guidance of our supreme overlords?

Advertisement
This is right up there in City Lore with the Tampa Police arresting Janis Joplin right off a concert state in Tampa 50 years ago for obscene language...

He's living in #2's St. Jetersburgh mansion. I'm 100% positive he can get his ***ggot TB12 workouts in on estate grounds. The real question is. How will the press handle their reporting when they find TB mulling around in the grimy parking lot of Mons Venus? He was able to get away with frequenting the Foxy Lady up in NE during their Legs and Eggs hay days. The rednecks in Tampa won't be so kind to him since he's really only in Tampa to pilfer money from the Buccaneers.

Go Canes!!!

Estate grounds?

Jeter's house barely has a yard.

1587500616282.png

Go Canes!!!
Definitely sounds like he was looking for attention, good call

Advertisement

Go Canes!!!

When you hear people using terms like “zero self awareness” & “pot meet kettle”, this is exactly what their talking about. You’re a Miami Hurricanes fan FFS LMAO

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back