Visits Weekend Visitors March 31- April 2, 2023

Patiently waiting for @IndayArtHauz to invevitably chime in "Where all the commits at?"

Terrence Howard Lucious GIF by Empire FOX

That's more of a Monday morning post (after a strikeout weekend).

Advertisement
I dropped the ball on Ca’lil Valentine. Never did a profile
Couldn't find the profile I did on him cause CIS search is horrendously inaccurate, didn't know he was coming either.

@DMoney gave us a heads up a couple weeks back

- Two names at RB that Miami likes more than most Ca’lil Valentine (Phoenix metro) and Kewan Lacy (Dallas metro).

Last edited:
Since he's visiting, Ca’lil Valentine has his own thread now

Had to post this being from NC. So the kid out of Charlotte, QB Jadyn Davis just committed to Michigan. Kid is wise beyond his years...wish a lot of kids viewed the recruiting process how he does...check this quote out:

"I can kind of weed through all that pretty fast and get caught up in the glitz and glamour and the facilities," Davis said. "You might get a job and the office space is the best, but after a month or two of being there, it's just an office building. So I had that approach, which I know is not typical, but this was a business decision, as well."

Advertisement
Had to post this being from NC. So the kid out of Charlotte, QB Jadyn Davis just committed to Michigan. Kid is wise beyond his years...wish a lot of kids viewed the recruiting process how he does...check this quote out:

"I can kind of weed through all that pretty fast and get caught up in the glitz and glamour and the facilities," Davis said. "You might get a job and the office space is the best, but after a month or two of being there, it's just an office building. So I had that approach, which I know is not typical, but this was a business decision, as well."

Office Space GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back