Weekend Visitor List- March 24th

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We have a shot here?

I’m no insider and I didn’t even stay at a Holiday Inn last night, so honestly I have no idea. Like @ajone228 said, I’m only running over here posting what AI posted on TOS.

However, his actions do show he’s at least interested, arriving first with his family to meet with coaches alone. Much better than what we heard at the end of last cycle with “my parents didn’t need to come because they already know the U”. Hopefully this one works out in our favor.

Advertisement
Locally-Dumerville, Walker and Dennis. Any think of all OOS but I’d wait to see who all visits after Spring before taking him.
Dumerville, when is that last time u heard any recruiting news with him and Miami in the same sentence? Dennis is a guard, who some people think is not very good anyway, Gerald Mincey is a Tackle, who was very impressive at the opening. Walker is somebody who I think will be in this class, but we need 2 OTs. And there are not many OOS players who are better than Mincey, that we are recruiting. The only in state kid left is thomas shrader, and despite the rankings Mincey is better. Mincey is 6'6 317lb, and holds his weight very good.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dumerville, when is that last time u heard any recruiting news with him and Miami in the same sentence? Dennis is a guard, who some people think is not very good anyway, Gerald Mincey is a Tackle, who was very impressive at the opening. Walker is somebody who I think will be in this class, but we need 2 OTs. And there are not many OOS players who are better than Mincey, that we are recruiting.

I guess he's at Auburn

Advertisement
Back