Week 9 Gambling Thread

nuprin

Recruit
Premium
I'm getting tired or reading the same crap over and over with all that's going on. I usually look for the good ole gambling thread and hadn't seen one for this week. What you guys got for this week? I haven't really looked yet, but needed something else to read other than "we suck" and "fire errryybody".

Advertisement
LOL Well said, nuprin, same!

Last week was a mixed bag for me...

The good: Pounding the turds and covering easily. Also hitting big on a UVA/PSU/UF chalk parlay. Those two alone put me in the black for the week.

The bad: Losing a UVA/UNC chalk parlay I bet heavy in 6OTs at Blacksburg. The Eagles getting murdered by the boys when I had cash on Philly in several different ways. Would have cashed massive for weekend if Eagles had won outright. The weekend prior to that it was the same thing, but needing the boys to win. smh. Gambling hurts sometimes.

The Ugly: Having Wisky in 2 parlays giving -28. Also thinking the UW/Oregon game would go under.

I put in my early longshot CFB parlay as usual. That one this week is Arizona ML/Oregon-11/PSU ML/Maryland+20/Canes+8.5/UVA ML. Pays a bit over 15x.

I also put in a chalk parlay (all favorites on the ML) on Jags/9ers/Oregon/PSU/Buckeyes/LSU. Pays about 4x.

There's no straight games I'm super high on this weekend, unfortunately.

As a random side note.... I threw a few bucks on the LA Galaxy to win in 90mins vs LAFC at +549. Have a feeling Zlatan is going to pull a rabbit out of a hat tonight.

I'm going to start betting on team's Miami plays and I'm going with the other teams until next year at least.

Advertisement
I put in on a Colorado/Under teaser tonight. USC will be without their top 3 RBs and 4 of their most important defenders. Also on a backup QB (though that's been the case most of the season and he's played better than the starter did, IMO). I was quite high on Colorado coming into the season and, man, they've been a trainwreck on those standards. They also have a shaky secondary which could be trouble against that trojan WR corps. But take those trojan injuries, assume Colorado potentially plays a bit better tonight, and add in a hostile Friday night environment, and I like the Buffs to keep it tight. You can tease them and get them at +18. The under teased is 71. I'm on that teaser and like it a lot.

Not a single cfb game I'm super high on today. My favorite college bet was the Colorado/under teaser which hit last night. I've got a couple longshot parlays in and that's it right now. Gonna go pour over the lines again in a few mins.

Advertisement
Wisky +14 is tempting.

Like UM -4.5 for the simple fact, they have kept every game close and this Pitt game will be / should be low scoring.

Advertisement
like Nebraska -1,like MSU -6,Texas Tech -3....... also will have some action on Michigan -1
thanks for change of pace thread

Texas -1 should be a slam dunk with TCU's inconsistent offense...no way they keep up with the Horns

Advertisement
like Nebraska -1,like MSU -6,Texas Tech -3....... also will have some action on Michigan -1
thanks for change of pace thread
No problem man...it’s the only thread worth reading these days! For The U usually does it but I didn’t see it this week and needed a break from all the other threads repeating themselves.

Not a single cfb game I'm super high on today. My favorite college bet was the Colorado/under teaser which hit last night. I've got a couple longshot parlays in and that's it right now. Gonna go pour over the lines again in a few mins.
Good call teasing that under! I had the under straight up and got hosed at the end

Advertisement
Back