Week 7 betting thread

C

CaneOil

I'm taking NM state -7 against G Southern. Back to a 100 dollar bet. 3-3 so far but up 200 because of the big Miami bet.

Miami is down to -5.5 can't touch this one.

Advertisement
Agreed on UM. Its pretty simple, we stop the run or we don't. If we don't its gonna be a high scoring game and probably last possession wins. If we stop the run and or force a turnover each half, I think we win by 2 scores.

Agreed on UM. Its pretty simple, we stop the run or we don't. If we don't its gonna be a high scoring game and probably last possession wins. If we stop the run and or force a turnover each half, I think we win by 2 scores.

I fully expect our D to rise to the challenge and have a great game here. I honestly dont remember the last time GTech "ran all over us" as the last few years we have pretty much been lock down on those guys. And we have a veteran group on D that has seen this offense before so its not like they dont know what they are doing either.

I fully expect us to cover that -5.5 and I wouldnt be shocked if that line dropped to like -4 by kickoff when people find out we are without Walton and maybe even Richards.

I fully expect our D to rise to the challenge and have a great game here. I honestly dont remember the last time GTech "ran all over us" as the last few years we have pretty much been lock down on those guys. And we have a veteran group on D that has seen this offense before so its not like they dont know what they are doing either.

I fully expect us to cover that -5.5 and I wouldnt be shocked if that line dropped to like -4 by kickoff when people find out we are without Walton and maybe even Richards.

I doubt Miami will go much lower. I also like N Texas + 2.5 Won't be able to make my bets this weekend leaving for Yuma for 3 days, Go Canes.

Marshall -16
NC State -12
Miami Florida -6½

New England Patriots -9½
Houston Texans -9½

Advertisement
I'm taking NM state -7 against G Southern. Back to a 100 dollar bet. 3-3 so far but up 200 because of the big Miami bet.

Miami is down to -5.5 can't touch this one.

Both my teams won today, North Texas won outright as a dog. Didn't get to bet them because I took a road trip but posted them.

Advertisement
Back