Orig.CaneSawMassacre
Sophomore
- Joined
- Jun 20, 2023
- Messages
- 1,214
Its good
whew!
They are only unimpressive because they are both so impressiveIs it just me or is neither bama not GA impressive.
I wouldn’t be shocked if bama loses and jumps ahead of us.Is it just me or is neither bama not GA impressive.
They are two of the best teams in the country, easily and clearly.Is it just me or is neither bama not GA impressive.
If healthy we would kick both their arrses.They are two of the best teams in the country, easily and clearly.
I would be more concerned to face Alabama's QB and passing offense than to face UGA. However, either one would be a very tough out.
they are 2 good teams for sureThey are two of the best teams in the country, easily and clearly.
I would be more concerned to face Alabama's QB and passing offense than to face UGA. However, either one would be a very tough out.
Fvck Fran BrownSyracuse on their fourth string quarterback lmao
Yeah these are both legit top teams.They are two of the best teams in the country, easily and clearly.
I would be more concerned to face Alabama's QB and passing offense than to face UGA. However, either one would be a very tough out.